Lighting Technology Chicago is an industry event about collaboration and partnership. LTC brings the Chicago entertainment and architectural lighting markets together for networking training and collaboration.
ILC is pleased to announce registration for Lighting Technology Chicago 2017 February 1st and 2nd. This year’s LTC will bring together industry professionals and world class manufacturers and distribution to build collaborative relationships.
Registration is now open for LTC2017. By pre-registering for free, ILC will provide an event shirt as well as a entry into our door prize drawing.
In addition to the Expo Area, ILC will be offering training classes for Electrical (ETCP Electrician), GrandMA2 and ETC ION consoles. Please click on the links below for more information.
Electrical Training w/Richard Cadena (January 30-February 1) – Click to Register
GrandMA2 Beginner Class (February 2-3) – Click to Register
ETC ION (Level I: February 2, Level II February 3) – Click to Register
Wednesday February 1 2016
Exhibit are open 12pm to 8pm.
• 2:00 – Paul Hancock of High End Systems will present on the advances in LED moving light technology.
• 5:00 – Cocktails a Hors D’ours on the show floor.
Thursday February 2nd 2016
Exhibit area is open 10am to 3pm.
• 10:30 – Richard Cadena will speak on reducing the risk of electrocution in entertainment electrics.
• 1:00 – Richard Cadena will speak on the emerging technologies in wireless DMX and control.
• 2:30 – Door Prize raffle drawing